Friday, June 12, 2009

Our First Blog!!

Hey, Allison here..... So we officially have a blog! Now let's see if we keep it updated lol :) So let me start off by giving anyone who reads this some background info.

Austin is 24 years old, and absolutely AMAZING. He is from East Carbon, Utah (born and raised). He graduated from East Carbon High School in '03. He served a mission for the LDS church in Seattle, Washington. He is currently working at Fastenal in North Salt Lake as an Outside Salesman. In the future he would like to finish school as an Accountant. He loves Sports, he played Basketball, Baseball, and Golf in high school. (They didn't have a football team or he would of played that too ;) He loves to Raft and go camping. Pretty much he is an all around amazing guy!

As for me, I am 20 years old. I am Born and Raised in Clearfield, Utah. I attended Clearfield High as well as Northridge High. I spent one year away from home attending Southern Utah University. I am currently working for Sunset City Recration as a recreation Supervisor. I hope to Attend school soon to become a Cosmetologist. I love Sports as well, I played Volleyball in High School. I love to Camp and be outdoors as long as i'm not somewhere up high or in the water. :)

Well thats a little bit about us...

2 comments:

  1. A fun place to get backgrounds is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com I like this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allison. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so much fun. Come check out our at jkthur.blogspot.com Oh ya this is Karaline by the way.

    ReplyDelete