Friday, October 23, 2009

Since then...

So apparently I don't do this whole Blogging thing very well... So lets play catch up :)

July-
*Austin and I had a wonderful (short) Vacation to Las Vegas, where we celebrated my 21st Birthday as well as our 2 Year anniversary :) It was a blast, we stayed at the Sahara and from our room we had a great view of the Stratosphere!!! We played on the strip, ate some great food, and visited Austins Cousins Tasha and Johnny.... Great Fun!!!
*Austin and I spent most of the latter part of July packing :( Austin finished up his job at Fastenal on the 28th and I finished up at Kids Club on the 29th. We miss the friends we made there greatly.

August-
*We moved to East Carbon Utah during the first week in August where we took up residents with his parents. We enrolled ourselves into the College of Eastern Utah as Full time students. Austin works part time on campus as a Delivery Clerk and is pursuing a degree in Accounting. I am enrolled in the Cosmetology program, currently working to become a Nail Technician.
*On August 10th Austin and I took an at Home pregnancy test. It came out with two little pink lines meaning I'M PREGNANT!!! We are both very excited!! We went to our first Dr's apt and found out I am Due April 7th 2010... (So in Reference to an earlier post "What happens in Vegas DOESN'T stay in Vegas")
* In late August the dreaded but ever so important school started.

September-
* Well I didn't do well with my First trimester of pregnancy... Sick a lot!!! Poor Austin :( He definitely is the BEST husband ever!!!!
* Mostly just school and work for this month... We did have a Dr's apt and we got to see our little baby. It was the coolest moment ever!!! It really made being pregnant come to a reality seeing our little baby :D

October-
*Austin and I went up to visit my Parents for Conference weekend. It was great to see them and hang out.... We told my siblings about me being pregnant by having a "Baby Lunch". We had BABY back ribs, BABY carrots, BABY potatoes, and a BABY Ruth Cake... It was way fun!!!
* We had Fall Break from School on the 15th and 16th. We painted our room all white!!! It looks great, but we made the mistake of using an oil based paint, man does it smell BAD!!! We slept out on the couch for 5 days since!! Not Fun!!!

Well that seems to be our last few months in a nut shell :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats!!! Good luck with your pregnancy! You will be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete